Be2Awards news Archive
Guardian Sustainable Business is holding its own event, Social Media for Sustainability, on the morning of 26 September, also as part of London Social Media Week, and aimed at sustainability and communications professionals.
Why not learn about creating great social media and sustainability campaigns in the morning and then discover some outstanding examples of social media in action in the built environment at the Be2Awards and Be2Talks in the afternoon?
The Guardian event is part of it Sustainable Business Shorts series. This short course will teach you everything you need to know about doing social media and sustainability. You will leave with:
• Ideas and insights from brands who have created great social media and sustainability campaigns
• Advice on how to avoid social media disasters
• Opportunities to collaborate and learn with other sustainable business doers
- Jo Confino, executive editor, The Guardian and chair Guardian Sustainable Business
- Marta Obrebska-Daina, social media strategy & programs, Dell
- Debbie Weinstein, global media innovation director, Unilever
- Matthew Yeomans, co-author of #FAIL: The 50 Greatest Social Media Screw-Ups and co-founder of SMI
- Esther Maughan, general manager sustainability, Sony Europe
- Dana Poole, global digital communications consultant, BP
- Giulia Pesaro, senior European brand manager, Timberland
Use the calendar or list of months to view entries made on those dates.