Be2Awards news Archive
Conject was previously known in the UK as BIW Technologies but changed its name earlier this year following its December 2010 acquisition by the Munich-based Software-as-a-Service developer.
Stephen Beaven, who accepted the award on behalf of conject has written a blog post in conject's blog about the Be2Awards and Be2Talks event.
Showing that social media is international, Mark Johnson, last week announced a Be2Awards winner, was presented with his awards in Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA this week.
Other awards are being distributed and we hope to show further photos of the winners with their awards soon.
So it all culminated last week - the Be2 award nominations were sourced from you, our "crowd", and were voted upon by the same "crowd": you. This helped ensure we got a wide spread of nominations, and also encouraged shortlisted candidates to mobilise their supporters. The votes were counted and the winners were announced.....
- BE2 media award - winner: BuildersConferenceLive
- Best AEC collaboration application - winner: Conject Project Control
- Best AEC community, network or application - winner: LinkedIn group “NEC3”
- Best AEC PR/marketing campaign - winner: Mark Johnson
- Best AEC social media blog - winner: Construction Industry Podcast by Cesar Abeid
- Best AEC use of Twitter - winner Su Butcher (@SuButcher)
- Best education and learning project - winner: AEC Social Media pres'ns from Mark Johnson
- Best 'internet of things', location-based or mobile app - winner: Glenigan mobile app
- Best sustainability or built environment blog - winner: Mel Starrs for "Elemental"
- Best AEC use of photo / video - winner: Elmvale project photo blog
- Best use of Web 2.0 for construction products - winner: Helifix use of QR codes
- Best virtual or hybrid event - winner: Asite BIM Webinar series
Use the calendar or list of months to view entries made on those dates.